Bismuth´s Forge Bismuth´s Forge

It's got a nice build and sound! I could see this in a game. Good stuff!

Make It Go Away Make It Go Away

I'd love to be able to sample you one more time if you don't mind. Could I please have a version of this to sample?

hania responds:

PM me with your email and the request and I'll send it through. Or just go grab the song on my website :) http://tinyurl.com/co7uadv

Life Is Chaos Life Is Chaos

You make music again!!? Hell yeah! Sick vibes.

nubbinownz responds:

Suprise!

OrderOfTheBlackOpenCollab OrderOfTheBlackOpenCollab

nice dark beat! your verse was pretty dope! might get my rappers on it and send it to you!

Stars: 4

If You could please return the love and check the the music on my page and let me know what you think it'd be greatly appreciated!

Luke responds:

I'll check you out brother.
If any of your people hop on it, make sure to email me a raw or mixed acapella of their verse(s), and also a reference track with the verse on the beat.

I appreciate the review, thanks a lot brother.

Travel Well Travel Well

Doooope! flow is really nice bro! keep it up!

Stars: 4.5

GloineFiodh responds:

Thank you man, appreciate the review.

(8bit)Trunk Muzik [Cover] (8bit)Trunk Muzik [Cover]

lmfao this is dope! good job my guy! would love to hear more 8bit renditions of rap music! let me know if you post more!

Stars: 4.5

Acoustatic responds:

thanks for the good vibes man I'll keep you updated on any future 8 bit hip-hop renditions :) and of course, i'm always down to support a fellow musician!

You're Welcome Ft.2mello You're Welcome Ft.2mello

this is really dope; you guys can really spit my only problem is that you guys both on the hook doesnt reallysound good to me I would've much rathered heard you guys on seperate hooks or just one of you doing the hook

either way still a dope song

Session #5 - Distress Session #5 - Distress

This is nice... the beat is real smooth rap could be slightly tightened up but its such a miniscule improvment... good work

Rate: 3
Stars: 3.5

Outer crow Outer crow

this is cool, some parts I like and wished you had repeated more often, and other parts were alight.... not a bad track but could've been better

Rate: 3
Stars: 3.5

501 Days 501 Days

yeah i'm feelin this, good street music to vibe too....something you play when your theres about to be a murder. good job

TheGreatKhalem responds: