View Profile AnubisInc

8 w/ Responses

...Hello?

MangaFood responds:

oh hey!

This is freaking adorable. You're like...the coolest dad ever!

LAVAGASM responds:

Thanks so much!

As soon as I heard that last Pika I knew it was Arion lol

VELOCIRAPTURE IS NIGHT!

I love it Jazz xD

I see STWPT has inspired you

Good job.

Made me giggle and say Aww

I really like how he was like "Need to be manly" Then how quickly that changed to "WOWIE ZOWIE SUPER POWERZ!" Made my day haha.

True Flash

Reminds me a bit too much of EgoRaptors vocals

Almost really good.

Pretty much everyone that animates that worked in this has the same problem. Your comedic timing is a bit off. And not by far. It's just like a second or too off, sometimes you guys wait too long for a joke, sometimes you say things a little too fast. Like when they beat up the girl there was no build up to that, just "SHE HAS IT/SHES ON THE FLOOR NOW" I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but if you guys space the jokes a little better you can get genuine laughs and not just chuckles. Just saying. But knowing you guys someone's just going to call this useless and you guys will call me a faggot so...yea. Have a nice day.

PUT CASHFLOW AND TITTIES...

In the audio portal sweet Jesus that beat was dope. And this was too funny man. I'm proud that someone else finally sees where the media is making things worse for the black community and isn't accepting of black people doing well. It's like a sand trap, one person tries to get out but the other people drag him back down. It's a vicious cycle.

We make music that we like to listen to, hopefully you will as well.

Universally Omnipotent